08 November 2006

Update--25 Weeks

Chad and I had another ultrasound today to check on the progress of the placenta. It is still laying low and we go back in four weeks for another ultrasound to check on its movement. Dr. says at this point more than likely the placenta will not move and so we will be having a c-section a few weeks before the due date. We got to see all four chambers of the heart today...talk about making this a reality!!
Baby is measuring right where it should be and weighs a little over a pound currently. Baby has moved and is now head down so that was a welcome change from last time. The pictures are hard to see because baby is bigger now so sorry I have none to put on this time! I am still feeling great and can't wait to meet my little warrior in only a few months!! Peace out.

1 comment:

Brenda & Chad said...

glad to hear it went well again for you. I am sorry to hear about the c-section. But, take it from me. If you get to skip out on the hours of labor BEFORE having the section, I think recovery is easier! AND - you should be a bit less beat when it comes time to meet your little angel baby!

Also, having the scheduled section makes waiting for the day a little less hectic - because you KNOW when it is 'time'!!

see you this weekend!