23 October 2007

Eight Months Already!?!?

It really is amazing how fast children grow and change. It does not seem like only 8 months ago that I looked like a walking house and now I have this beautiful big girl that almost crawls! Two teeth are in and we think a 3rd is not far behind. Tonight she was amused by the sounds that I was making and laughing SO hard that Chad and I had tears rolling down our cheeks from laughing at her! Enjoy her pics and the video!




Her teeth were bothering her and so she was sucking on a bag of frozen corn! We decided to put some corn in her mesh bag fresh food feeder and she loved it!


Garth!?!? I think she's in love just like Grandma Jules!


Cute Me!!


Chillin' by the front door...her new favorite hang out!






2 comments:

The Wiechman's said...

I love baby giggles! My how eight months have gone by fast!!

The Preister's said...

OMG, that gave me happy tears this morning! (and the chills). There are few things in this world that are better than a childs laughter! Oh, I love it! I can't wait to watch it again!

PS - you were FAR from the size of a house. pla-pla-please :-)