08 September 2008

Calla's World!

What a busy week we have had! Last week my kiddos started back to school so I have been spending much more time thinking about work then I am getting paid for, but life happens sometimes. Calla has spent lots of time with her Daddy and they always have a great time. I am also helping with Awana at our church this year so that too started last week.
Over the weekend Calla and I went to see my parents, and brothers, and Burlynn. We had a short trip, but a great time! As much as Calla wants to be like Burlynn, Burlynn tries to copy Calla as well. It is almost comical at times.
My Grandma Carolyn was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. We are unsure of treatment at this time, but know that HE has a plan and we will do our best to follow it. Thanks for checking in on us and enjoy all of the Calla pics!


She took her 'snacks' into her bedroom to sit in the chair and eat. I am not for sure how she climbed into the chair without spilling :)



Monkey see, Monkey do!

Calla was really concerned as to why her Daddy was laying on the floor looking at the bottom of the cabinets. (He was finishing up the mop boards.)


Calla & Uncle Shane

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

I am very sorry to hear about your grandma...

looks like your little girl is growing up!!

Vinton and Jodi Johnson said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma.