25 December 2009

A Few More of My Favorite Things

My favorite two year old, singing Away in a Manger!

Apple Cider and Mulling Spices!

Frosted and sprinkled sugar cookies!

My two year old with a vest and boots, in front of the tree, with a cheesy smile!

Cousins excited to see what gift the baby girl received!

A baby celebrating her First Christmas with a Grandma with excellent health!

A little girl so excited to play with the people that Santa brought to her house!

New Christmas Decorations!

Cousins celebrating their First Christmas Together!!!


Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

~ Helen Steiner Rice



I do not like that we can't make it to where we want to go today. I am thankful that tomorrow it should be better and we can make our way to see the rest of the family!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: