08 December 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things


Chad. He is a great Dad to Calla, he pays bills, he does laundry, he challenges me to be a better person, he cooks wonderful things, he does dishes, he is kind, he lets me be in charge when I want to be, yet he takes charge when he needs to, he lets me watch my shows on the television and then watches his online later, he allows me to be a part of things that I want to be in, he encourages me to play board games that require more than luck, he is one of my greatest gifts this year.

A late start for school on Monday! A No School Tuesday following that late start Monday! A No School Wednesday following these other two great days!!

Christmas Music!

Nativity Sets!

Christmas Decorations!

A trio of decorated trees with gifts for those we love littering the floor!

Sugar cookies and other Christmas baking!

This precious little girl who loves to bake with her Mama!

This amazing child who will sit and read stories to herself!


This little girl who stands by her tree and asks me to take her picture. She also loves to dance around the living room singing Taylor Swift songs. She loves to find toys on commercials and say that Santa will bring them. She loves to go to church and see Pastor Dave and Pam. She misses her friends when she is not with them. She asks to go to Grandma's brown house. She asks where Burlynn is and what she is doing. She wonders where we will go when we leave Shirley's house. She wants to know if Grandma Karma is at work. She loves to cuddle and watch Biggest Loser. She is one of my greatest gifts this year!

What are your favorite things?

1 comment:

The Wiechman's said...

Andrea- I love this post! It has made my day. I have to say that you are one of my favorite things. You always know how to lift me up even when you didn't know I was down. *Hugs*