16 December 2012

Merry Holidays

It seems my weekly updates have not been, well, uhuhm, weekly. You would think when I carry the pictures around in my pocket, on my phone, that I could update more.
We have pics from the children visiting Santa this year. At first Drake cried then he wanted his picture taken so he climbed up to do so. Calla and I worked on our yearly gingerbread houses and had a great time. We worked together to make over 100 sugar cookies and had a great time. We also have pictures of Drake when he had a minor procedure done, what a trooper he is!! So thankful! We also have pics of Calla at the Gobble Wobble way back on Thanksgiving. We start our days of Christmas celebrations next weekend and are looking forward to spending time with our families! Hug your babies, you just never know what is ahead!!!





























No comments: