06 October 2006

6 October 2006--20 weeks


Hard to believe that we have already hit the halfway point in this pregnancy! I have been feeling really well and stayed home from work today (PTO!!) in order to clean house and get the room a little closer to looking like a baby room!! I have almost everything out of it and now just have to decide on bedding and a crib...it is so hard. After I decide on those then I will have to decide which color to paint the room...hopefully my mom will come up and help with that!
I really don't want to do the whole theme thing because I just think it is too overwhelming for baby...so I am just looking for something very easy on the eyes and in neutral colors. I raided my niece Burlynn's closet a few weeks ago and have some little diapers and a few sleepers so I am slowly getting a few things! I have included a picture of Shane and Burlynn from a few weeks ago. We LOVE that little girl and hope that our baby is as good as she is.
On Wednesday I go back in for another ultrasound and we can hardly wait to see baby again. We have decided that we are not going to find out the gender. We believe that it is a great surprise in life and even with modern day medical abilities we still like the idea of being surprised!!

No comments: