17 October 2008

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Brenda to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder. This is me at 36 weeks pregnant...wow this was a long time ago! I posed for Chad every week so that I could put a picture up here. This is close to the end, but Calla was still up pretty high as she had not dropped any yet. Thanks for bringing me back to this time Brenda!
I am supposed to tag 6 people, but I don't know 6 other people who have a website, so Becky is the only one for me to tag! Come on Becky post a good pic for us to see.




In other news, Calla has been with my parents all week. Our daycare provider's mother-in-law passed away Monday and so she took the rest of the week off. Chad's parents are in Florida on vacation so we called Grandma Jules to fill in! Calla has been having a blast breaking all the rules at daycare...hopefully Shirley does not have too tough of a time Monday getting her to remember the rules again. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: