22 July 2009

More Hummus Please!

Yesterday I stepped out on a limb and decided to try a recipe for hummus. Had I ever had hummus? No! Did I think I really would like it? No way! Had I looked at it before and thought it sounded disgusting? Yeppers!
MckMama had bragged about her recipe on her blog several months back and her children eat it and love it. Well...I bought the ingredients while at the grocery store and fired up my trusty Magic Bullet and mixed me up some hummus.
IT IS WONDERFUL!!! Yes I know that you can buy it at the store, but it is cheap and way easy to make, and I know exactly what it is in it this way!
I strongly encourage you to go here and scroll down to her Wednesday, May 6, 2009 entry and find her words and recipe for yourself!
Let me know if you make it and how you liked it!




Calla do you like hummus? "YES!"

"I'm serious, I really do like it!"

No comments: