02 November 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a great Halloween this year with two little people to roam the hood with! We have soooo much candy that we just can't wait to eat! :) The weather was beau.ti.ful!!!! Drake had the best time just sitting in his stroller for about 2 hours and wandering the neighborhood while Calla went door to door. We are so thankful that we live in a great city, on a great street, where we are free to roam as we wish with little or no concern!!!


Drake's pumpkin is on top and I did that one. Calla's is the Cinderella one that Chad worked on for about 1.5 hours! :)



Our pumpkin shaped pizza. (could not get the pic to turn!)

Drake was supposed to be a penguin, but he barely fit in this costume!

Calla and I were both Princesses for our school Halloween Party!

Our little lobster!

My little pumpkins!

1 comment:

Amber S. said...

I love the pumpkin pizza. That would be a great idea for a Halloween tradition. I might have to steal your idea.