29 July 2011

Missouri. 2011.

Last weekend, my children and I set out on the Missouri, 2011 adventure! Drake had never been there to meet any of our family and Calla could not wait to get back there. We had such a great time seeing everyone and visiting a few places along the way. Enjoy!

Calla, Drake, and I at the empty tomb at the Precious Moments Chapel.

Putting on the annual show on the well house stage

Drake & Great Granny

It was hot, hot, hot and the girls had a great time in the pool!

Before we left for vacay, Drake taught himself how to play piano!

Uncle Jeddy and the kids

Uncle Shane & Drake

Great Granny & Grandpa with my kids!


The Precious Moments Chapel! It was as great as always!!

Papa & Drake It was so nice to be outside and not get attacked by mosquitoes!

The kids and a Precious Moments turtle

Granny gave my mom and I some old screen doors and windows so then I had to go searching for things to photograph. I have lots to choose from now to decide what will go in the frames. I found this cool wooden bridge while driving around trying to get Drake to sleep!

This was at one of the motels we stayed at!

Wamego, Kansas! Oz Museum!

Calla and the clown

She was SO EXCITED to see Dorothy's museum!

The giant Tinman and Grandpa and my kids!

Calla at Toto's Tacoz!

A neat windmill shot!

Toto's Tacoz! Great food and inexpensive!!

No comments: